"Engineering tends to have a way of degrading the connection between a brand’s intent and a customer’s experience, rather than enhancing it. That’s what’s always been unique about Ergon Tech’s point of view. They represent an engineering mindset that takes responsibility for that last mile between brand and design intent and the user experience."
Get beyond the !@#$% inherent to running your digital storefront.
We've worked with large-scale brands to solve large-scale problems.
We exist because we’ve seen what can happen when agencies lose focus.
- When buzzwords become the brand.
- When engineers aren't involved in the process.
- When the inevitable result isn’t up to expectations or specifications.
We want to work with those whose aspirations align with ours, who are interested in engaging with us to create meaningful experiences, and for whom we can provide honest value.
- 1. Development + Integrations
- Custom Feature Development
- Ecosystem Auditing
- Team Augmentation
- Technical Guidance
- 2. Experience + Design
- UX Auditing
- Interactive Prototyping
- Digital Branding
- Front-End Design & Development
- 3. Project Support
- Hosting Setup + Management
- Strategy & Roadmapping
- Monitoring + On-Call Availability
- Aaron EdmondsCEO
- Connor AbdelnoorSoftware Engineer
- Kevin DonaldsonSr. Software Engineer
- Christian EdmondsProject Manager
- John JesseeSr. Software Engineer
- Mandy McClauskyFront-End Designer
- Matt WellsSr. Software Engineer
Let's grab coffee.
537 SE Ash St., Portland, OR